Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

a
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees

Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Book For All
Book For Women
Book For Men
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

azoospermia

Married Men Problem

saadkhanpa Group: Members  Joined: 06th Aug, 2011  Topic: 2  Post: 9  Age:  31  
Posted on:6th Aug 2011, 8:49pm

azoospermia

AOA,
my name is saad khan, i m 28 years old. Married on July 2010 but no kid yet. I m sharing my test report of semen analysis, please help me out about this. Before this test i faced chicken pox.

Color: Dirty White
Volume: 2.5 ml
Ph: Alkaline
Viscosity: Thin
Liquification Time : 30 Minutes
Total Count : Nil
RBC,s : NIL
PUS CELL's: 10-12/HPF
Motility: Active--00%
             Sluggish--00%
             Dead--00%
Shape: Normal=00%
            Abnormal=00%

Opinion: Azoospermia, no sperms

Please help me out, is there any treatment?

Thanks and waiting for your help
Regards,
Saad Khan
Posted on:6th Aug 2011, 8:58pm

My wife's Ultrasound Pelvis

Uterus is anteverted and measure 71*25*32mm. The endometrial thickening is normal measuring 3mm. No uterine parenchymal pathology seen.
Both Ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. No ovarian or adnexal mass is seen. There are multiple follicies in different stages of evaluation measuring upto 10*7mm.
No free fluid seen in the pouch of douglas.
Urinary Bladder: it is normal in wall thickness. no mass,calculus,diverticulum/trabeculation noted.

Conclusion: Multiple follicles in both ovaries. the largest measuring upto 10*7mm on 12th day of menstrual cycle. Clinical correlation should be recommended.

Waiting for ur reply Dr.Thanks
Regards,
Saad Khan
dr123 Group: Members  Joined: 26th Feb, 2011  Topic: 0  Post: 125  Age:  43  
Posted on:7th Aug 2011, 12:21am

hi there.

well,the main problem seems to be with your semen analysis report.

first of all i would recommend you repeat the semen analysis and ass semen culture/sensitivty from a reputed lab.

then i would ask you to get your blood tests done which are serum FSH,LH,testosterone,DHEA,TSH.

if these tests work out to be fine then may be local blockade of sperm pathway is the reason.which could be ruled out by scrotal USG and also doppler ultrasound of testis and scrotum.

if all these turn out to be a viable and feasable option,then your wife's gynecologist can give you a 3 month trial of medicines which will include some vitamins,hormonal injections over 3 months period and then can repoeat the semen analysis after that. it might work out.

as for your wife,if she doesnt have symptoms like excessive hair grwoth over face,esp chin and upper back,irregular periods with scanty flow,then i wouldnt worry about the mutliple follices in ovaries,if symptoms are present,then it needs help.

i hope i have answered,you can email me or contact me for further management.all the best.

regards,

dr.ahmad

Posted on:7th Aug 2011, 8:26am

Dr123

Thanks alot Dr....i m going to follow these tests....one more thing i want to tell u,when i was 7 years old i faced Cancer of small intestine (Agha Khan Hospital) by Dr Farhat Mohzam.....i recovered from it in 2 years time period......& told my dad everything is fine now...no need to worry about....so do u think it can be problem???
Ragards,
Saad Khan
Posted on:7th Aug 2011, 2:28pm

no problem at all.

hey there, its no problem for me as long as i can help someone out there with my knowlege.

i dont think your current issue has anything to do with the CA small intestine since you might have received chemotherapy and resective surgery for it and i am sure it didnt involve radio therapy.

only radiotherapy esp to the testicular region can cause infertility in the long run,but that doesnt seem to be in your case.

just proceed with these tests which i told you.you seem to be having infection in semen report too,showed by high WBC count,thats why i suggested semen culture and sensitivity.once you take antibiotic,its going to help too.

but the blood works should be done without any delay.

repeat semen analysis sample also.in the mean time i would recommend you start vitamins having extra zinc and also folic acid tabs for at least 3 months.

Posted on:7th Aug 2011, 2:32pm

correction !!

sorry,i meant 10-12 pus cells. not WBC.
Posted on:7th Aug 2011, 2:33pm

@ alirajput

yes sure,i can answer them as well. since am sort of new here,could you tell me if there is something like personal mailing or messaging to specific person.that would be easy for me to reply with.
Posted on:8th Aug 2011, 3:19pm

Thanks dr123

i m going for blood test right now....one thing i want to ask u....i had semen test after facing chicken pox(one week after).....i was admitted in hospital on 10th june for high fever and throat blocked.....i faced injections for it....i came home on 16th june...then chicken pox started on 23rd june....do u think it can be due to all these diseases???

Thanks alot Dr123
Regards,
Saad Khan
Posted on:8th Aug 2011, 3:26pm

my email

edited..@yahoo.com
you can email me at this address.thanks

Posted on:8th Aug 2011, 7:42pm

i dont think so.

chicken pox should not be much of a concern as far as semen parameters are concerned.

if it would have been mumps that you are talking about,i would surely have reffered to it.because only mumps have a complication of orchitis(testicular swelling) which can lead to irreversible sterility.

chicken pox has no such complication nor the antibiotics that were used in the course of treatment.

let me know the reports.and i think revealing email is not allowed here in the forum.

Posted on:8th Oct 2011, 10:50am

Second Semen Test Result

My second semen test report is from Shifa International Hospital

Quantity = 4mL
Color = Yellwish
Transperancy= Turbid
Viscosity = Watery
Total Sperm Count = Nil
Semen RBCs = 0-1/HPF
Semen WBC = 2-4/HPF
Active Motile = 0%
Sluggish = 0%
Non motile= 0%
Normal Sperm = 0%
Abnormal Tail = 0%
Abnormal Head = 0%
pH= 8.0

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me....thanks
Regards,
Saad Khan
Posted on:11th Oct 2011, 6:05am

plzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone can help me

plz help 4m this result...
regards,
saad khan
Posted on:14th Oct 2011, 12:24pm

Test results of FSH & Testosterone

Results Reference Range
FSH = 13.51 mIU/mL 1.13-12.51
Testosterone = 1.47ng/mL 0.05-0.73

These are the tests which i had, doctors suggested me for TEST TUBE BABY treatment and i have to have Biopsy next saturday. Do you think it will work???or there is any other method which i can follow???
According to Dr. FSH is a bit high & Testosterone is ok, i dont know what is this all & am i doing right thing.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i am so much confused :S

regards,
Saad Khan
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Driver Honesty In Dubai  How to get college scholarship in usa  Anita Dongre Fashion Designer In Dubai

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us